Easemytours respects the privacy of all sorts of information provided by our customers and strives to ensure that the appropriate protection is provided to every such information.
We are determined to meet, and wherever possible exceed, internationally acceptable standards of privacy and protection of data, in order to comply with the law of confidence and/or as per the needs of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, regardless of which is applicable. In our endeavor to do so, we ensure that our staff comply with the stringent standards of confidentiality and security.
Personal / Corporate Information:
When you make use of our website, we may urge you to provide us with your personal / corporate data every now and again, which would include but would not be limited to:
- Your private information like your name, sex, date of birth (DOB), passport details or any other personally distinguishable number and/or information in regard to your status registration with any of our business / company associates;
- Your contact details like your mobile numbers, email addresses, correspondence addresses, and fax numbers;
- Your debit or credit card information and billing details, which include the name of the cardholder, card number, expiry date and billing address;
- Your business-related information like name of the company, business title and contact information of associates;
- Your travel details like information about flight, personal information of travel companions (if any), contact details of destination, seating and food preferences, hotel and flight preferences, and any other information pertaining to traveler’s specific needs;
Methods of Gathering Personal / Corporate Data:
- The input of numbers and figures for all sorts of calculations;
- Messages sent by you on our website;
- Questionnaire(s) submitted by you on our website;
- The communication via emails between you and Easemytours;
- The records of activities performed by you on our website;
- Cookies files for storage and to keep track of your information sans your notice;
Any other means which provide reasonable access to the products, services or/and websites of Easemytours to you every now and again.
Purposes behind Collection of Personal / Corporate Data:
- To compile the basic statistical database of Easemytours, for example, number of users/browsers, number of times they visit, gender and vocation distribution of members and visitors.
- To introduce you to appropriate services and products as per your habits and areas of interests and to provide the same to you consequently.
- To fulfill the on-time delivery of services and products demanded by you.
- To collect the number of your identity document for verification purpose.
- To make it easy for us to substantiate and pursue questions and matters (which include but is not limited to arrear payments) in regard to any of your account that is registered with us or/and with any of Easemytours’s holding company and associates. To meet this purpose, therefore, you hereby, permit us to provide, transfer and/or divulge all or any of your personal / corporate data to third party(s) for the settlement and follow-up of the said questions and matters.
- To facilitate the execution of any services or activities to be co-organized by our business partners and us.
- To facilitate us to create and provide you with improved and more customized services as well as to make it easier for us to develop and promote the trade and business of Easemytours.
Guidelines for divulgence of Personal / Corporate Information to Third Parties:
The personal / corporate data gathered by Easemytours, our holding company and/or our associates would be bartered when needed to fulfill any of the aforementioned purposes behind collection of personal/corporate data and other arrangements and matters that can facilitate the said fulfillment.
The contractors and companies which render services to Easemytours may procure personal / corporate data gathered by us to fulfill any of the aforementioned purposes for accumulation of personal/corporate data and other arrangements and matters that can facilitate the said fulfillment. The data collected shall only be protected by their own rules for protection of privacy. We shall, however, do our best to keep the accumulated personal / corporate data secure and confidential.
Your distinguishable information will not be divulged to our advertisers. We will, however, send notice and mail or email to our target audience of the advertisements to provide statistical data of Easemytours to them.
In regard to services or activities co-organized by us and our business associates, information shared will incorporate the personal / corporate data which is required for the execution of such services and activities.
To fulfill any of the aforementioned purposes for accumulation of personal / corporate data and other arrangements and matters which can make the said fulfillment easier and/or to promote any due diligent activity pertaining to any potential merger / acquisition / transaction(s) involving Easemytours, we are authorized to transfer, provide and divulge any of your personal / corporate data collected as aforementioned to any person related to us, which include but is not limited to, our holding company, contractor, any agent, or third-party service provider who renders administrative, distribution, marketing and research, data processing, telecommunications, telemarketing, payment, computer, or other services to us in relation with the function of its business; our other business associates like land or sea transporters or air carriers, loyalty program operators and other such companies indulged in rendering customer service or meeting customer demands; credit referral agencies; credit, debit card companies and/or banks; non-government or government authorities, regulators and/or agencies; medical practitioners, insurers and hospitals/clinics.
We put our best foot forward to keep your collected personal / corporate data confidential and secure.
Other Information Collectors
Request to access or correct, or to delete the Personal Data or the information related to our practices, policies and/or the sort of Personal Data maintained by us must be sent to us in writing via postal mail at the address mentioned above.